For many, this is possibly the best part of the hHCG Protocol. Phase 1 – This involves stuffing your face with fatty foods all the while taking the hHCG drops for the first 2 days. And when I say stuff, I mean STUFF!
But don’t think for a minute that this is super easy. One of the effects of taking the hHCG is that it works to suppress your appetite. So even though you have to stuff your face, many times you literally have no desire to eat. But since this isn’t my first time, I knew to expect this factor so I just had to push through and eat as much as I could till I felt full. The main thing that you want to remember is to eat as much fatty foods as possible so as long as the food item you eat is at least 50% fat than your ok. It also helps to have a fellow foodie by your side for support. For me that meant leaning on my husband and fellow hHCG partner.
So would you all like to see what we ate?
I knew you would…….
Now, rather than boring you guys to death with a whole bunch of written details on what I ate and how much I ate. I thought it would be better to put it into pictures to show you how to do the phase 1 loading -hHCG Vegan style.
- Vegan Apple Jacks Pancake
- Coconut Latte
- Vegan Bacon
- Home Fries
- Vegan Coconut Cupcake (@ Market on South)
- Vegan Orange Bird Sandwich (@ Market on South) x2
- Vegan Cheesy Totes (@ Market on South)
- Home-made Vegan Meaty, Cheesy Nachos
- Coffee and Soy Creamer (@ Ethos Vegan Kitchen)
- Vegan Pancakes, whipped cream, Maple Syrup and Butter (@ Ethos Vegan Kitchen)
- Home-fries, Ketchup and Sriracha (@ Ethos Vegan Kitchen)
- Vegan Soy-sages (@ Ethos Vegan Kitchen)
- LARGE FRENCH FRIES (@ Burger King)
- LARGE DR PEPPER (@ Burger King)
- VEGAN SAUSAGE ROLLS WITH DJION SAUCE(@ Ethos Vegan Kitchen)
- VEGAN LASANGA (@ Ethos Vegan Kitchen)
- VEGAN MASHED POTATOES AND GRAVY (@ Ethos Vegan Kitchen)
- VEGAN PHILLY SANDWICH (@ Ethos Vegan Kitchen)